Mike Tyson, a former Boxing Champion, a living legend, or well knows as Iron Mike by his fans. There no doubt about how good his Boxing Career, his one of the great boxer who ever competes in this sport.
Many belives Mike born to be a boxer, he won everything in the first place on this sport, even as an amateur boxer he already shows to the world how great he is, Tyson won gold medals at the 1981 and 1982 Junior Olympic Games, and he is Heavyweight Champions at the age 20.
His journey in Boxing ring already ends, but he leaves some unforgettable memories for Boxing lovers, the way he fights, his little arrogant attitude, and of course some inspirational quotes for all of us, and this 15, the most Inspirational one.
- “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” – Mike Tyson
- “Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people, greatness is being accepted by the people.” – Mike Tyson
- “The only thing I do is just pray for inspiration, for a way of thinking, because I don’t have any particular goal in sight.” – Mike Tyson
- “God lets everything happen for a reason. It’s all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another.” – Mike Tyson
- “Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn’t have a cent.” – Mike Tyson
- “It’s good to know how to read, but it’s dangerous to know how to read and not how to interpret what you’re reading.” – Mike Tyson
- “I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day.”– Mike Tyson
- “I’m in trouble because I’m normal and slightly arrogant. A lot of people don’t like themselves and I happen to be totally in love with myself.” – Mike Tyson
- “That equals to being a fool, having fame and no fortune. A lot of guys out there have fame doing this and doing that, but they are broke.” – Mike Tyson
- “I just want to be humble at all times.” – Mike Tyson
- “I’m just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too.” – Mike Tyson
- “Another thing that freaks me out is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle and an end. It’s just a cycle.” – Mike Tyson
- “I don’t understand why people would want to get rid of pigeons. They bother no one.” – Mike Tyson
- “I don’t react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don’t care about anything. It’s just too hard for me to get emotional. I can’t cry no more.” – Mike Tyson
- “As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want.” – Mike Tyson
From these 15 Inspirational Quotes from Tyson, which one your favorite? everyone has own way of solving their problem or find a solution, Many athletes live their life with sports way, the don’t afraid to dream big, they put big ambition in their heart to get what they want, and I think we can learn much from them.