Zinedine Zidane is a former Football player, for now, his profession is Real Madrid manager, he was great as a footballer and great as well as football coach, as a player he won the world cup with French National Team, and he won multiple UEFA Champions League with Real Madrid F.C both as player and Manager (Coach).
Zinedine doesn’t come from the sports family, not from rich family also, his parent is immigrant from Algeria who wants find a better life in french, Zidane was born and rise in french in the hard neighborhood, La Castellane, Marseille, French.
Today Zinedine Zidane one of the most successful people in sports business, and one of the wealthy as well. For Now, we can’t see him play in the field to score a goal or to make a beautiful assist, but we still saw him as one of the best football managers in the world.
There a lot of things that we can learn from him, as football lover you can learn how to play as he did, and for non-football lovers, we can learn his spirit, one of the best way to learn his spirit is through his Quotes, So this 15 Famous Quotes By Zinedine Zidane:
- “Sometimes words are harder than blows.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I was lucky to come from a difficult area. It teaches you not just about football but also about life.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “It was my father who taught us that an immigrant must work twice as hard as anybody else, that he must never give up.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “It will be a physical encounter but we must not respond in kind.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I once cried because I had no shoes to play soccer, but one day, I met a man who had no feet.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “Everything I have achieved in football is due to playing football in the streets with my friends.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I reached this level by sheer dint of hard work, toiling away at scores of tricks and experiments. I used to play with the ball from dawn till dusk and just kept practicing. If I wasn’t playing matches, it was trying out one on one or two against two with a tennis ball. Then I used to try aiming at certain targets. That’s the only way to learn. And if I missed the target, I kept trying until I scored.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “You can’t get bored of winning. You can win 10 games in a row but you keep the same will to snatch the 11th. You always need more.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I have a need to play intensely every day, to fight every match hard.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you win an award, it is always very special.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I have won many awards and I am very happy about this, but I am not the best player in the world.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “I am proud of where I come from and never forget the people I grew up with. Wherever I go, La Castellane is where I want to go back to.” Zinedine Zidane.
- “Music was important, Football was the easy part.” Zinedine Zidane.