Muhammad Ali, Love Boxing or not you must know this greatest man that ever lives in the U.S.A, in the sixty eras Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay his birth name), mankind still living in discrimination culture where black man that time seeing as the second class citizen in the United State of America, Ali with some other heroes fight for that issue, they believes all mankind is equal, and it is.
In his prime, nobody can beat him in Boxing, and for nonboxing lovers, Ali give them the pretty poetry, one of the famous poets for him is ‘Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee’
This Great Champ already leaves us, He died on June 3, 2016, in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Muhammad Ali not just Boxing Fighter but also Freedom fighter, that why his legacy will always eternal for us, Ali is a real champ in the ring and outside the ring, one of his Famous words in against discriminations: “I am America. I am the part you won’t recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky, my name not yours. My religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me.”
There a lot of things that we can learn from this great man, if we cant follow his boxing maybe we can follow his spirit, Muhammad Ali is the man who lives without impossible/surrender word.
So this 15 Motivational Quotes by Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali, Wish this quotes can give you a new spirit.,
1. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ – Muhammad Ali
2. “Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.” – Muhammad Ali
3. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If not pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
5. “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
7. “What you are thinking is what you are becoming. – Muhammad Ali
For you who think that you too old to act, then you must see these quotes:
8. “Old age is just a record of one’s whole life.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
10. “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.” – Muhammad Ali